LOCATION: Michigan CAMP NAME: Arbor Hospice & Home Care JOB TITLE: Director of Nursing - Hospice ADDRESS: Arbor Hospice & Home Care Att: Anathea L. Collar, Director of Human Resources 2366 Oak Valley Drive Ann Arbor , MI 48103 TELEPHONE NUMBER: (734) 662-5999 x131 TOLL-FREE: FAX NUMBER: (734) 661-0818 E-MAIL: email@example.com WEBSITE: www.arborhospice.org JOB DESCRIPTION:
ARBOR HOME CARE AND HOSPICE
DEPARTMENTAL OBJECTIVE: To provide the leadership and direction which will ensure the high quality of care and cost-effective delivery of clinical services which meets all regulatory rules and regulations and maintains a positive licensure and waiver status.
1. Requires a Registered Nurse with current licensure in the state of Michigan, bachelors degree preferred.
2. Requires seven to ten years of progressive responsibility in a major leadership role in health care/home care, with emphasis on knowledge of regulations and program development.
3. Requires well-developed communication and interpersonal skills conducive to professional presentations to executive level personnel and a variety of constituencies.
4. Requires a high level of analytical and problem-solving ability to address complex organizational issues.
5. Bachelors degree in nursing, Master's preferred.
1. Provides leadership and direction to ensure Arbor Hospice Residence effectively serves its patients and their families.
A. The Director is alert to the changes occurring in the nursing home field and in the Hospice industry.
2. Regularly prepares in conjunction with the Senior Director of Clinical Services (SDCS) management and financial reports to clearly measure the performance of Arbor Hospice Residence.
A. Budgets, financial reports, special reports as requested by the SDCS are provided to demonstrate accountability for results.
3. Prepares proposals or recommendations (with applicable supporting documentation) to be considered by the SDCS and CEO/President for changes to business focus, direction, or other strategic plans which have a significant or policy impact.
4. Provides oversight for the development of a comprehensive Quality Improvement Program, and is in compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation and State of Michigan licensure requirements. Develops and tracks various performance standards to be utilized in measuring the quality of services provided and financial efficiency.
A. Measures performance by individual and
B. Measures services per patient by type of service.
C. Pain, Acuity, and Risk factors for each patient are used for assigning patients.
D. Financial efficiency is superior to other hospice residences as measured in cost of services.
5. Provides a challenging, rewarding, and positive environment in which an equitably compensated staff experience a high degree of satisfaction and accomplishment in serving patients and their families.
6. Communicates with physicians and other medical community members to represent Arbor Hospice Residence values in assisting with the serving of their patients.
7. Acts as a liaison or representative to various institutions or organizations that may jointly serve our patients to assure that cooperative, effective relationships are developed.
8. Through supervisors, ensures that all clinical services and programs offered by Arbor Hospice Residence, based on pre-determined protocols and standards, are implemented and monitored.
9. Guides and oversees the formulation of clinical service delivery policies and Human Resource standards, procedures and policies.
10. Actively participates in and leads the recruitment of appropriate professional advisory committee members.
11. Provides leadership, advice and counsel to those who ensure that the agency meets all regulatory guidelines and regulations, and maintains a positive licensure accreditation and waiver status.
12. Guides and ensures appropriate advice and counsel to those responsible for minimizing liability and reducing risk to the organization.
13. Provides the leadership for maintaining
the operational framework which assure the accomplishment of annual
goals and objectives and financial outcomes for the agency.
Please tell Arbor Hospice & Home Care you saw their job vacancy on Hot Nurse Jobs.com
LOCATION: Michigan COMPANY: RIdgemoor Case Management SALARY RANGE: $30,000 - $60,000 JOB TITLE: RN Case Manager ADDRESS: RIdgemoor Case Management Att: Jeff Stowe, Mgr 2121 San Lu Rae Grand Rapids, MI 49506 TELEPHONE NUMBER: (616) 437-0546 FAX NUMBER: (616) 456-7267 WEBSITE: ridgemoorcasemgt.com E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org JOB DESCRIPTION: If you want to make a difference and have a positive impact on the long term outcome of auto accident or work comp patents, consider Ridgemoor Case Management. For the last 15 years our skilled professionals have provided excellent case management services in Michigan. Our office is based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan. CRRN, CDMS, or CCM certifications desirable. Flexible hours. Great benefits. Call (616)437-0546 or e-mail to email@example.com. Please tell RIdgemoor Case Management you saw their job vacancy on Hot Nurse Jobs.com